Need access to attorneys matching your personal preferences. Get your legal matters resolved much quicker.
The Legal Corner
LegalEASE ATTORNEY MATCHING PORTAL
- 5-step intake process
- Quicker matching and connecting to your attorney
- Select specific traits needed from an attorney
- Multiple preference options focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Targeted questionnaire for each Area of Law
- Direct email communications with attorney as case is matched
- Track progress of your submitted case online
Call us 855-230-9380. Our Member Services Team is available for members (enrolled in a benefit plan) in need of an attorney.
- Have an escalated or complex legal issue
- No time for an extensive or thorough search for an reputable attorney
- Monday-Friday 7am - 7:30pm (CST)
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
Featured In-Network Attorney
Search For An Attorney
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Judge Raymond Lohier Shares His Immigration Story and the Diverse Perspective it Bringsinfo@uscourts.govA new video profile explores Judge Raymond J. Lohier, Jr.'s, Haitian and Caribbean heritage and the story of how his family came to America...
- New Civics Education Program Puts a Local Lens on Landmark Supreme Court Casesinfo@uscourts.govTwenty-two high school students in the St. Louis area were the first to participate in a new civics education program teaching them about the federal Judiciary through a landmark Supreme Court case th...
- Bankruptcy Filings Rise 16.8 Percentinfo@uscourts.govTotal bankruptcy filings rose 16.8 percent, with significant increases in both business and non-business bankruptcies, in the twelve-month period ending Dec. 31, 2023. This accelerates a continuing re...
- Chief Justice Roberts Issues 2023 Year-End Reportinfo@uscourts.govChief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., has issued his 2023 Year-End Report on the Federal Judiciary...
- Federal Judges Bring Civil Discourse Program to Law Studentsinfo@uscourts.govCourt proceedings put a premium on decorum and civil discourse, but the skills and dispositions that set the stage start long before the attorneys and parties enter the courtroom. That is why federal...
- Director’s Awards Recognize 19 Employees for Leadership, Serviceinfo@uscourts.govA total of 19 employees have received the 2023 Directors Awards, which recognize employees who have exemplified the core values, issues, strategies, and goals of the Judiciary...