Home is a special and important place. Read about topics that can affect where you live, like boundry disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- Combatting the threat of drones to sports media and data rightsThere has long pervaded the issue of unofficial filming and data collection in-stadia. From courtsiding at tennis matches to fans posting unauthorised video clips of goals from football matches on soc...
- Tokyo Olympics 2020: A Comparison of the Selection Procedures For British Cycling, Athletics & SwimmingThis article reviews the 2020/2021 Tokyo Olympic Games selection criteria for British athletes in the disciplines of Cycling, Athletics and Swimming and considers themes, trends and the scope for pote...
- The Racing Partnership Case – The Rights and Obligations Of Distributors Of Live Sports Betting DataThe Court of Appeals recent judgment inThe Racing Partnership v Sports Information Servicesis essential reading for practitioners advising those who seek to exploit live sporting data as a commerci...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network Attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. We like to highlight an attorney from time to time and we would like to introduce you to Attorney Neil W. Siegel with The Law Offices of Neil W. Siegel. Click here to learn more about Neil.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Robert Katzmann, Judge and Civics Advocate, Dies at email@example.comRobert A. Katzmann, a former chief judge of the Second Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals and a tireless, impassioned advocate of civics education, died June 9. He was 68...
- U.S. Judicial Conference Urges Senate to Back Security Fundinginfo@uscourts.govCiting a growing danger to federal judges and courthouses, the Judicial Conference of the United States has asked the U.S. Senate to support a total of $182.5 million in supplemental funding to bolste...
- As COVID-19 Cases Fall, Juries Get Back to Workinfo@uscourts.govAs coronavirus (COVID-19) case totals continue to decline in the United States, federal courts are rapidly expanding the number of jury trials and other in-person proceedings...
- Judges Appreciate Jurors as Their Partners in Justiceinfo@uscourts.govIn a new, five-minute installment in the Court Shorts video series, 11 federal judges bring attention to the central role of citizens in maintaining public trust in the justice system...
- Judges Learn Students’ Perspectives in Law Day Eventsinfo@uscourts.govFederal judges are creating opportunities throughout May for critical thinking and candid conversations with students about the rule of law, as part of the Judiciarys annual observance of Law Day...
- New Bankruptcy Filings Plummet 38.1 Percentinfo@uscourts.govBankruptcy filings dropped 38.1 percent for the 12-month period ending March 31, 2021, adramatic fall that coincided with the coronavirus (COVID-19), which first disrupted the economy in March 2020...