Home is a special and important place. Read about topics that can affect where you live, like boundry disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- INTERPOL Integrity in Sport Bi-Weekly Bulletin – 25 May 2020INTERPOL Integrity in Sport Bi-Weekly Bulletin – 25 May 2020 INVESTIGATIONS Brazil Brazilian ‘ghost’ game offered on 200 betting markets worldwide May 20 – The integrity of a...
- INTERPOL Integrity in Sport Bi-Weekly Bulletin 27 April 2020 - 11 May 2020INTERPOL Integrity in Sport Bi-Weekly Bulletin 27 April 2020 - 11 May 2020 SENTENCES/SANCTIONS Afghanistan Afghanistan cricketer Shafiqullah Shafaq handed six-year match-fixing ban Af...
- INTERPOL Integrity in Sport Bi-Weekly Bulletin - 13-27 April 2020INTERPOL Integrity in Sport Bi-Weekly Bulletin - 13-27 April 2020 INVESTIGATIONS Greece Greek Football Giants Olympiacos Threatened with Relegation A new scandal is brewing in Greek fl...
- INTERPOL Integrity in Sport Bi-Weekly Bulletin - 31 March 2020 - 14 April 2020INTERPOL Integrity in Sport Bi-Weekly Bulletin - 31 March 2020 - 14 April 2020 SENTENCES/SANCTIONS New Zealand Esports: Two players banned for a year after match throwing charge proven...
- COVID-19: 10 legal considerations of extending the football season in EnglandCOVID-19: 10 legal considerations of extending the football season in England The outbreak of Covid-19 has caused significant turmoil to sport globally and football in particular has a mua...
- INTERPOL Integrity in Sport Bi-Weekly Bulletin - 17-30 March 2020INTERPOL Integrity in Sport Bi-Weekly Bulletin - 17-30 March 2020...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. We like to highlight an attorney from time to time and we would like to introduce you to Ned Gill III. Click here to learn more.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Judges Urged to Go All-Electronic in Clerkship Hiringinfo@uscourts.govStudents and law schools are struggling to complete applications for coveted judicial clerkships during the global pandemic. And federal judges are being urged to help them by using an all-electronic...
- Courts and Classes are Closed, But Judges Make Virtual House Calls During COVID-19 Crisisinfo@uscourts.govSchools and courthouses may be closed because of the coronavirus, but judges and court system professionals are making virtual house calls to bring civics education to home-bound students in New Hamps...
- New Bankruptcy Filings Fall 1.1 Percentinfo@uscourts.govBankruptcy filings fell by 1.1 percent for the 12-month period ending March 31, 2020, compared with the year ending March 31, 2019. According to statistics released by the Administrative Office of the...
- Judiciary Seeks Funding, Legislative Changes to Aid COVID-19 Responseinfo@uscourts.govThe Judiciary has asked Congress for $36.6 million in supplemental funding, as well as several legislative reforms designed to help federal courts respond effectively to the coronavirus (COVID-19) eme...
- Courts Begin to Consider Guidelines for Reopeninginfo@uscourts.govThe Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts has distributed to the courts guidelines for restoring operations that rely heavily on conditions in local communities and on objective data from local and...
- From Suffragist Sashes to Black Armbands, Law Day Distance Learning Focuses on Role of Courtsinfo@uscourts.govA new distance-learning video shows how rights activists from the Suffragist and Vietnam protest movements worked through the courts to seek social change...