Home is a special and important place. Read about topics that can affect where you live, like boundry disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- Combatting the threat of drones to sports media and data rightsThere has long pervaded the issue of unofficial filming and data collection in-stadia. From courtsiding at tennis matches to fans posting unauthorised video clips of goals from football matches on soc...
- Can the Tokyo Games still be cancelled? Yes, but the legal and financial fallout would be staggeringThe International Olympic Committee (IOC) isadamantthe Tokyo Olympics will begin as scheduled on July 23, followed by the Paralympic Games on August 24. Polls indicate the Japanese public is equall...
- Tokyo Olympics 2020: A Comparison of the Selection Procedures For British Cycling, Athletics & SwimmingThis article reviews the 2020/2021 Tokyo Olympic Games selection criteria for British athletes in the disciplines of Cycling, Athletics and Swimming and considers themes, trends and the scope for pote...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network Attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. We like to highlight an attorney from time to time and we would like to introduce you to Attorney Neil W. Siegel with The Law Offices of Neil W. Siegel. Click here to learn more about Neil.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- New York Court Eases Return into Community After Prisoninfo@uscourts.govFederal judges and court staff in Manhattan recently celebrated two dozen individuals successful transition back into the community after prison, thanks to a specialized program to help high-risk form...
- Judiciary Seeks $1.54 Billion for Infrastructureinfo@uscourts.govCiting crucial infrastructure needs for courthouse security, courthouse construction, and information technology, the Judiciary is asking Congressfor $1.54 billion as part of any infrastructure bill e...
- Judiciary Affirms Need for Bill to Protect Federal Judgesinfo@uscourts.govThe federal Judiciary has voiced its support for newly introduced legislationto protect federal judges, saying action by Congress is needed to prevent tragedies like the one ayear ago when the son of...
- Judges Welcome New Americans at Wrigley Fieldinfo@uscourts.govIn the friendly confines of Wrigley Field, two federal judges welcomed 172 immigrants from 45 countries as newly minted United States citizens, during an Independence Day weekend naturalization ceremo...
- 2020 Wiretap Report: Intercepts and Convictions Decreaseinfo@uscourts.govFederal and state courts reported a combined 26 percent decrease in authorized wiretaps in 2020, compared with 2019, according to theJudiciarys 2020 Wiretap Report. Convictions in cases involving elec...
- Judge Jack Weinstein Mourned as Champion of Justiceinfo@uscourts.govSince the death of Judge Jack B. Weinstein on June 15 at age 99, his legendary life and legal career have been celebrated by fellow judges, who hailed him as a role model and champion of justice, and...