CEO Bob Heston shares a teaser about an exciting new LegalEASE 2022 intiative!
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- The Legal Recognition Of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) In IndiaNon-fungible tokens (NFTs) are the latest trend taking the digital world by storm. While their range of potential use cases are still being explored - from authenticating physical works of art to e...
- Football transfers: Buy-Back Clauses explainedThis article was originally published on 25 August 2014 and has been completely revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.A transfer agreement between a buying and selling club can inclu...
- How DNA Was Used To Determine Sample Identity In An Anti-Doping First For India – The Case Of Vijay SinghVijay Singh (Mr. Singh) is an Indian athlete who enjoyed circuit racing and competing at the JK Tyre Championships once every year at the Buddh International Circuit near New Delhi. He was an amateur...
- Benjamin Mendy’s criminal charges – employment, sporting & financial repercussionsBenjamin Mendy has been remanded in custody, followingcharges of four counts of rape and one count of sexual assault.His employer club, Manchester City, hassuspendedMendy pending an internal invest...
- The perilous state of EFL club finances: A review of the Derby County and Sheffield Wednesday casesThis article examines several cases involving the English Football League (EFL) and two of its clubs: Sheffield Wednesday FC and Derby County FC. The Sheffield Wednesday matters relate to the accounti...
- When can directors and agents be personally liable - A cautionary tale from Tattersalls Ltd v McMahonBloodstock auction (auctions for horses that have been bred for racing) sales are a common means of selling thoroughbred horses - the thunder of racing hooves is often foreshadowed by the crack of...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network Attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. Let us introduce to you Ramina Dehkhoda-Steele, who is the Partner-in-Charge of the Firm’s Redmond, Washington office of Wong Fleming. Click here to learn more about Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Chief Justice Names Conference Committee Chairsinfo@uscourts.govChief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., has named five new chairs of Judicial Conference committees and extended the term of four current chairs by one year. The appointments took effect on Oct. 1, 2021...
- Judiciary Launches Vulnerability Disclosure Programinfo@uscourts.govThe federal Judiciary has unveiled a new Vulnerability Disclosure Policyto ensure the security of data that can be accessed online. The policy gives security researchers clear guidelines on how they m...
- Federal Defender Committed to Improving Hispanic Representation in the Legal Fieldinfo@uscourts.govCuauhtemoc Ortega grew up in the working-class neighborhood of La Puente in Los Angeles County, where people he knew sometimes struggled through negative encounters with law enforcement and immigratio...
- Judge Julia Gibbons Receives 2021 Devitt Awardinfo@uscourts.govJudge Julia Smith Gibbons, former budget chair for the U.S. Judicial Conference who was a pioneering woman judge in her home state of Tennessee, is the recipient of the 2021 Edward J. Devitt Distingui...
- Judiciary Supplements Judgeship Request, Prioritizes Courthouse Projectsinfo@uscourts.govThe Judiciarys policy-making body today recommended that Congress create new judgeships because of a rapid and substantial rise in felony prosecutions in two districts...
- Collins Fitzpatrick, Longest-Serving Circuit Executive, Reflects on Careerinfo@uscourts.govOn Sept. 28, Collins Fitzpatrick will retire as Circuit Executive of the Seventh Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, after 50 years of service in the federal Judiciary. In 1976, Fitzpatrick was appointed a...