Home is a special and important place. Read about topics that can affect where you live, like boundry disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- Inappropriate Tweets & The 'Duty Of Curiosity': Why The Swiss Federal Tribunal Ordered The Sun Yang Case Be ReheardChinese elite swimmer Sun Yang (the Athlete) has managed to occupy the headlines of international sports arbitration in recent years. After public hearing at the Court of Arbitration For Sport (CAS)...
- From rags to riches: what next for salary caps in football?A month ago this week, the English Football League (EFL)confirmedthat it would immediately withdraw salary caps for League One and League Two clubs that had been ruled unlawful by an independent ar...
- The FA V Nathaniel Mendez-Laing – A New Approach To Substances Of Abuse In SportOn 12 February 2021 The FA published the written reasons in the case of The FA v Nathaniel Mendez-Laing. This case concerned charges brought by The FA against the Player under The FA Anti-Doping...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. We like to highlight an attorney from time to time and we would like to introduce you to Attorney Irene Gold with Irene Gold Law. Click here to learn more about Irene.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Defenders Navigate Uncharted Territory During Pandemicinfo@uscourts.govWorking on the front lines of justice amid the pandemic, federal defenders are navigating uncharted territory as they work to maintain virtual access to clients in detention facilities and participate...
- Judiciary Releases Annual Report and Judicial Business email@example.comAlong with the rest of America, the Judiciary confronted significant challenges in 2020, led by the need to meet its constitutional obligations amid a deadly global pandemic. Federal courts learned to...
- Judiciary Seeks New Judgeships, Reaffirms Need for Enhanced Securityinfo@uscourts.govThe Judicial Conference of the United States, the Judiciarys policy-making body, today addressed two of its most pressing issues a proposal to add 79 new judgeships for courts across the country and...
- Program on VMI Case Recalls Ginsburg’s Crusade for Gender Equalityinfo@uscourts.govA recent program honoring the 25th anniversary of a landmark case allowing women to enroll in the Virginia Military Institute (VMI) also celebrated a broader theme: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburgs decade...
- Smoke Tests Protect Courtroom Air From COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.orgEven as vaccines begin to protect the public from the coronavirus (COVID-19), one of the Judiciarys biggest priorities is ensuring that the air inside courtrooms and hallways remains safe as courts sc...
- Leon DeKalb: U.S. Probation’s First Black Officerinfo@uscourts.govLeon Elmer DeKalb made history nearly 80 years ago when he became the first African American probation officer in the federal court system...