CEO Bob Heston shares a teaser about an exciting new LegalEASE 2022 intiative!
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- Why Australian publishers & users could be liable for defamatory social media comments (Fairfax V Voller)The High Court of Australia in Fairfax Media Publications Pty Ltd v Voller1 considered who is a publisher in the context of defamatory material posted on a social media website on the internet and in...
- What does the Genius v Sportradar settlement mean for sports data rights holders?It was recently announced that the long-standing dispute between Genius Sport and Sportradar has come to an end because the parties have now settled the case1.We wrote about this case at the start of...
- The Standard of Proof and the Threshold for Appeal in Sports Disciplinary Cases (The FA v Imran Louza)The decision of an Appeal Board dismissing the FAs appeal inthe case of FA v Imran Louza1 is significant for three reasons:it provides useful guidance as to the application of the civil standard of pr...
- What are the key changes to WADA’s Prohibited List 2023?The World Anti-Doping Agencys (WADA) Executive Committee approved the 2023 List of Prohibited Substances and Methods (Prohibited List) on 23 September 2022, which comes into force on 1 January 2023...
- Why BrewDog’s ‘Anti-Sponsoring’ World Cup Campaign May Land Them In TroubleWith the 2022 FIFA World Cup now less than a week away, the minds of the football-watching public are turning to Qatar. Given Qatar's human rights record and various other question marks hanging over...
- World Cup Qatar 2022 - Why The UK Government’s Advice To LGBT+ Fans Could Put Them At RiskIn under a week, Qatar will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup. As English and Welsh football fans prepare to travel to Qatar to support their team, the UK Government is failing to give LGBT+ fans clear adv...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. We like to highlight an attorney from time to time and we would like to introduce you to Attorney Donita King with the Donita King Law Offices, PLC. Click here to learn more about Ms. Donita M. King.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- New Courthouse in N.C. Weds Past and Presentinfo@uscourts.govA recently completed renovation and expansion of a federal courthouse in Charlotte, North Carolina, combines a modern annex with architectural touches that invoke a Virginia courtroom designed by Thom...
- Facing Fiscal Crises, Judicial Conference Charted Steady Courseinfo@uscourts.govOver the last 25 years, the federal Judiciary has faced several fiscal emergencies, including sequestration and two government shutdowns. Each event illustrates how the Judicial Conference of the Unit...
- New Americans Celebrated at Stadium Naturalizationinfo@uscourts.govFootball fans cheered when a federal judge welcomed 16 immigrants from nine countries as new United States citizens, during a November 13 naturalization ceremony hosted before a Los Angeles Rams game...
- New Database Eases Release of Judges’ Finance Reportsinfo@uscourts.govA new free public database of federal judges financial disclosure reports (FDRs), including periodic transaction reports (PTRs), was launched today by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts...
- Bankruptcy Filings Continue to Fallinfo@uscourts.govPersonal and business bankruptcy filings fell 11.7 percent for the 12-month period ending Sept. 30, 2022. Filings continued a fall that coincided with the start of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic...
- New Courthouse in Nashville Maintains Classical Look with Enhanced Securityinfo@uscourts.govA dedication ceremony at the new courthouse will mark the conclusion of a nearly 25-year effort to secure funding to build a safer and more welcoming space for those visiting the federal court in the...