You want to leave assets behind to your beneficiaries but should you setup a Will or a Trust? Which is better for you and your situation?
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- How DNA Was Used To Determine Sample Identity In An Anti-Doping First For India – The Case Of Vijay SinghVijay Singh (Mr. Singh) is an Indian athlete who enjoyed circuit racing and competing at the JK Tyre Championships once every year at the Buddh International Circuit near New Delhi. He was an amateur...
- Benjamin Mendy’s criminal charges – employment, sporting & financial repercussionsBenjamin Mendy has been remanded in custody, followingcharges of four counts of rape and one count of sexual assault.His employer club, Manchester City, hassuspendedMendy pending an internal invest...
- The perilous state of EFL club finances: A review of the Derby County and Sheffield Wednesday casesThis article examines several cases involving the English Football League (EFL) and two of its clubs: Sheffield Wednesday FC and Derby County FC. The Sheffield Wednesday matters relate to the accounti...
- When can directors and agents be personally liable - A cautionary tale from Tattersalls Ltd v McMahonBloodstock auction (auctions for horses that have been bred for racing) sales are a common means of selling thoroughbred horses - the thunder of racing hooves is often foreshadowed by the crack of...
- Wrestling For Control: Former WWE Pro’s Copyright Challenge To Activision’s Call of Duty CharacterCopyright disputes relating to video games are becoming commonplace in American courts, and a recent decision from a federal court in Texas has permitted one such dispute to proceed to trial.On Februa...
- ESIC’s novel sanctioning methods in the CS:GO “coach spectator bug” caseIn the last year the professional Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) scene has been rocked by significant allegations of widespread cheating. In September 2020 the Esports Integrity Commission (...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network Attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. Let us introduce to you Ramina Dehkhoda-Steele, who is the Partner-in-Charge of the Firm’s Redmond, Washington office of Wong Fleming. Click here to learn more about Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- What is Judicial Impartiality? Judges Explain How They Apply the Lawinfo@uscourts.govHow do federal judges have an impact on individual rights every day, even for people who may never enter a courtroom?Ten federal judges answer the question in the new video Court Shorts: A Fair and Im...
- Hurricane Ida Courthouse Closuresinfo@uscourts.govFederal courthouses along the Gulf Coast are closed due to the effects of Hurricane Ida...
- Comments Invited on Regulations for Bankruptcy Trustee Paymentsinfo@uscourts.govThe bench, bar, and public have been asked to provide comments on proposed interim regulations for the administration of a new payment for trustees serving in Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases under the Bank...
- Judiciary Informs Congress of Its Opposition to Billinfo@uscourts.govThe Judiciary has informed Congress that it opposes the proposed Judiciary Accountability Act.In a letter to key lawmakers today, Judge Roslynn R. Mauskopf, secretary of the Judicial Conference of the...
- Judiciary Renews Calls for Security Fundinginfo@uscourts.govJudiciary leaders are expressing deep concern that Congress has failed to provide funding to protect federal judges and courthouses, and are urging House and Senate leaders to appropriate money to add...
- Comments Invited on Proposed Rules for Future Emergenciesinfo@uscourts.govThe bench, bar, and public have been asked to provide comments on a series of proposed rules that would, if approved, guide the Judiciary in responding to future declared emergencies that impair feder...