Our CEO, Bob Heston, shares a teaser about an exciting new LegalEASE intiative.
The Legal Corner
The LegalCORNER allows registered members (enrolled in a benefit plan) access to additional resources with expanded online legal services, document preparation, financial counseling, an online advice scheduler and online setup of ID monitoring.
LAUNCHING SOON: Online Attorney Matching Portal
- A new online solution option for all registered members (enrolled in a benefit plan)
- A simple 5-step online intake process
- Ability to select specific traits needed from an attorney
- Multiple preference options focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Targeted questionnaire designed for each Area of Law
- Matching to a qualified attorney much quicker
- Immediate email communications as an attorney responds to the case
- Guidance at any step during the intake process from a dedicated Member Specialist
Call us 855-230-9380. Our Member Services Team is available for members (enrolled in a benefit plan) in need of an attorney.
- Unsure where to start
- Have an escalated or complex legal issue
- No time for an extensive or thorough search for an reputable attorney
- Monday-Friday 7am - 7:30pm (CST)
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- Can retired footballers appear in gambling ads? (ASA Rulings v Paddy Power & SkyBet)Further to our previous article1, which commented on the recent Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) ruling against a Ladbrokes ad that featured current Premier League footballers Philippe Coutinho...
- Independent Report on the UEFA Champions League Final 2022: Lessons for Venue Owners & Event OperatorsThe events of 28 May 2022 as Liverpool FC (LFC") prepared to play Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League Final in Paris (UCLF22) have been independently investigated by UEFA, which published a criti...
- Visibility Of Women’s Sport: What Athletes And Influencers Need To Know Before Launching A Podcast131 percent in 2022. This was the year-on-year increase in UK average viewing time per person for womens sport on TV (i.e. female specific events such as The Womens Hundred not mixed sports such as th...
- What Sponsors Can Learn From The 2022 World Cup Beer FiascoCast your mind back to mid-November 2022 in the days leading up to start of the Qatar World Cup before the rapturous scenes of celebration in Buenos Aires, the Messi magic, the Moroccan cup run and H...
- Why FIFA Banned The All India Football Federation & What It MeansThe All India Football Federation (AIFF) found itself at the center of a storm in 2022 when FIFA imposed a ban on it due to instances of third-party interference in its day-to-day operations. The ban...
- ASA's First Ruling Under New Gambling Ad Rules: Analysis And Implications For Sports OrganizationsThe Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has issued itsfirst ruling under the new rules that prohibit gambling ads with strong appeal to under-18s, providing a useful example as to how the new rule...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE is our In Network attorneys. Our company Celebrates Women's History Month by featuring attorneys making significant contributions in their areas of law.
Introducing Ramina Dehkhoda-Steele practicing law in Technology, Real Estate, Business and Complex family matters located in Bellevue, WA. READ MORE
Introducing Attorney Vanessa Moore practicing in Redmond, WA specializing in Family Law, Property Law and Contracts. READ MORE
Introducing Attorney Monica Donaldson Stewart focuses on mediation and the collaborative divorce process within the Chandler, AZ area. READ MORE
Introducing Attorney Irene Gold is a Family Law and Estate Planning attorney licensed in CA and PA. READ MORE
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- 60 Years Later, Gideon’s Legacy Lives Oninfo@uscourts.govClarence Earl Gideon, a Florida drifter who spent time in and out of prisons for nonviolent crimes, was an unlikely individual to help redefine a criminal defendants right to counsel 60 years ago in t...
- Federal Judiciary Seeks New Judgeship Positionsinfo@uscourts.govThe Judicial Conference of the United States today agreed to recommend to Congress the creation of new district and court of appeals judgeships to meet workload demands in certain courts...
- Judiciary’s 2022 Annual Report and Statistics Now Availableinfo@uscourts.govThe Judiciary today reported on the progress made in 2022 in a number of critical areas of court operations, including improved safety and security of judges and staff, the courthouses where they work...
- Judiciary Seeks $9.1 Billion in FY 2024 Budget Requestinfo@uscourts.govThe federal Judiciary is seeking $9.1 billion in discretionary funding from Congress for fiscal year (FY) 2024, an increase of 8.0 percent over the FY 2023 appropriation, according to the Judiciarys F...
- Women Judges Reflect on Constance Baker Motley’s Legacyinfo@uscourts.govConstance Baker Motley was the first African American woman to argue a case before the Supreme Court, and the first to serve as a federal judge. For all her achievements, Motleys most-lasting legacy m...
- Ninth Circuit Holds Oral Arguments at Law School for First Time Since COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.orgLaw students watched the wheels of justice in motion as Ninth Circuit judges and attorneys gathered for oral arguments at the University of San Diego School of Law...