CEO Bob Heston shares a teaser about an exciting new LegalEASE 2022 intiative!
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- The Azeem Rafiq Case: How Sports Can Better Tackle Player DiscriminationFans defacing player murals, sexist comments from coaches, racist locker-room remarks: discrimination in sport can, unfortunately, take many forms. The difficult task of reducing and, in a perfect wor...
- A new dawn? How India Is Regulating Online Gaming & Fantasy SportsAccording to a report released by KPMG, gamechilling, a trend has seen a significant rise in India with lockdowns and work from home models. The Indian online gaming market saw a drastic increase i...
- Fan Tokens And The Sport Industry: Key Legal And Commercial RisksWhat do the Caribbean Premier League, FC Barcelona, Everton FC, the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team all have in common? They have all recently laun...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network Attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. Let us introduce to you Monica Donaldson Stewart, who is the managing attorney for Donaldson Stewart PC, a boutique family law and estate planning firm in Chandler, Arizona. Click here to learn more about Ms. Monica Donaldson Stewart.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Judiciary Urges Dialogue on Electronic Case Files Bills, Seeks Delay in Actioninfo@uscourts.govThe Judiciary sent letters to Congress this week urging lawmakers to defer action on pending bills affecting the federal courts electronic records management system until a meaningful two-way dialogue...
- Chief Justice Roberts Issues 2021 Year-End Reportinfo@uscourts.govChief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., has issued his 2021 Year-End Report on the Federal Judiciary...
- On Bill of Rights Day, Mary Beth Tinker Encourages Students to ‘Speak up’firstname.lastname@example.orgTo mark the anniversary of the Bill of Rights, on Dec. 15, Vietnam War protester Mary Beth Tinker Tinker will participate virtually in a ceremony prior to installing the armband in its temporary home...
- Judicial Security Bill Advances: Judge Who Lost Son Urges Final Passageinfo@uscourts.govA bill to protect federal judges and their families from threats and attacks has advanced to the full Senate, and a U.S. district judge from New Jersey, whose son was slain by an angry litigant, urged...
- Judge Ada Brown Encourages People to Embrace Their Diversityinfo@uscourts.govJudge Ada E. Brown is the first woman of African American heritage to serve in the Northern District of Texas, in the over 140-year history of the court. She also is one of just a handful of individua...
- Just the Facts: Insurance Case Filings Spike After Natural Disastersinfo@uscourts.govIn the U.S. district courts, filings of civil cases involving insurance typically have surged following weather catastrophes. Over the past 20 years, devastating hurricanes and severe floods have resu...