Our CEO, Bob Heston, shares a teaser about an exciting new LegalEASE intiative.
The Legal Corner
The LegalCORNER allows registered members (enrolled in a benefit plan) access to additional resources with expanded online legal services, document preparation, financial counseling, an online advice scheduler plus online setup of ID monitoring.
ACCESS NOW: LegalEASE Attorney Matching Portal
- Online option for registered members (enrolled in a benefit plan)
- 5-step intake process
- Quicker matching and connecting to your attorney
- Select specific traits needed from an attorney
- Multiple preference options focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Targeted questionnaire for each Area of Law
- Direct email communications with attorney as case is matched
- Track progress of your submitted case online
Call us 855-230-9380. Our Member Services Team is available for members (enrolled in a benefit plan) in need of an attorney.
- Unsure where to start
- Have an escalated or complex legal issue
- No time for an extensive or thorough search for an reputable attorney
- Monday-Friday 7am - 7:30pm (CST)
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
Featured In-Network Attorney
LegalEASE celebrates ASIAN AMERICAN PACIFIC ISLANDER Heritage Month with our diverse network of attorneys.
Introducing Matthew Yao practicing Immigration, Juvenile & Family Law, Estate Planning & Elder Law matters located in Virginia. READ MORE
Introducing Attorney Isha Kakkar Singh practicing Estate Planning. READ MORE
Introducing Attorney Justin Hsiang specializing in Business Law, Immigration, Civil Litigation, Commercial Transactions, and Consumer Fraud. READ MORE
Introducing Attorney Rinky S Parwani practice areas include Bankruptcy, Appeals, Estate Planning, Social Security Disability, Family Law, and Litigation both Federal and State. READ MORE
Introducing Attorney Kern Singh Advanced Estate Planning, Start-Ups, IPOs, Liquid Events, and Estate Taxes. READ MORE
Search For An Attorney
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Susan Oki Mollway, First Asian American Woman on Federal Bench: ‘Believe in Yourself’firstname.lastname@example.orgAs a Japanese American, Judge Susan Oki Mollway never considered herself disadvantaged while growing up in the multicultural environment of Hawaii. So, she was surprised, when she was nominated to the...
- Judiciary Ends COVID Emergency; Study of Broadcast Policy Continuesinfo@uscourts.govThe COVID-19 emergency is no longer affecting the functioning of the federal courts, the Judicial Conferences Executive Committee has found, setting in motion a 120-day grace period in which federal c...
- Bankruptcies Rise, But Stay Lower Than Pre-COVIDinfo@uscourts.govBankruptcy filings rose slightly for the 12-month period ending March 31, 2023, but new bankruptcy cases remain sharply lower than before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic...
- Judiciary Launches New Federal Ticket Processing Websiteinfo@uscourts.govIndividuals can now pay tickets for minor federal violations more easily, using a redesigned website for the Judiciarys Central Violations Bureau. The website, officially launching in early May, lever...
- Judges Teach Civility Skills in Recognition of Law Dayinfo@uscourts.govIn celebration of Law Day, federal judges are hosting programs in May and throughout the year to give students real-life experience with civil discourse and solid decision-making skills...
- Modern Courthouse in Pennsylvania Opens to Publicinfo@uscourts.govThe public opening of the Sylvia H. Rambo U.S. Courthouse marked the conclusion of a decades-long effort to work with the General Services Administration (GSA) to secure funding to build a safer space...