LegalEASE ranks #44 in the Insurance Industry on the 2023 INC 5000 List. Thankful to our team, customers, partners, suppliers and the community for their continuous support.
The Legal Corner
LegalEASE ATTORNEY MATCHING PORTAL
- 5-step intake process
- Quicker matching and connecting to your attorney
- Select specific traits needed from an attorney
- Multiple preference options focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Targeted questionnaire for each Area of Law
- Direct email communications with attorney as case is matched
- Track progress of your submitted case online
Call us 855-230-9380. Our Member Services Team is available for members (enrolled in a benefit plan) in need of an attorney.
- Have an escalated or complex legal issue
- No time for an extensive or thorough search for an reputable attorney
- Monday-Friday 7am - 7:30pm (CST)
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- Leicester City FC Fined By UK Competition Authority: Key Learnings For Sports OrganisationsOn 31 July 2023, the UK Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) issued an infringement decision finding that Leicester City FC colluded with JD Sports to restrict competition in the sales of Leicester...
- The lifecycle of an international athlete - Important pension considerationsThis is the fifth in Penningtons Manches [Cooper]s series of blogs addressing the key legal issues that international athletes and their advisors should consider before coming to work in the UK.Pensio...
Featured In-Network Attorney
LegalEASE is honored to spotlight distinguished Hispanic and Latino attorneys in our network this HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH . Through their stories of perseverance and success, we celebrate their immense contributions to the legal field. Join us in acknowledging their pivotal role in fostering a more inclusive and empathetic legal landscape for all.
Search For An Attorney
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Judicial Branch Updates FY 2024 Funding Request, But Remains Concerned About Budget Shortfallinfo@uscourts.govThe Judicial Branch updated its FY 2024 funding request to Congress by nearly $184 million as part of the regular budget process. But it continued to voice concerns about proposed appropriation levels...
- Judges Bring Financial Literacy to Florida Veteransinfo@uscourts.govFlorida bankruptcy judges are on a mission to empower military veterans with financial literacy. During a series of events scheduled statewide, the judges have partnered with local legal and veterans...
- From the Battlefield to the Bench: Judge Steven Loganinfo@uscourts.govJudge Steven P. Logans journey to the bench is a story of valor, perseverance, and determination. He is the subject of a new installment in the Pathways to the Bench video series in which judges talk...
- Bankruptcy Filings Rise 13 Percentinfo@uscourts.govTotal bankruptcy filings rose 13 percent, and business bankruptcies rose nearly 30 percent, in the twelve-month period ending Sept. 30, 2023. This continues a moderate rebound after more than a decade...
- Jury Service: What to Expect When Answering the Callinfo@uscourts.govWhen a jury summons could arrive in the mail any day, it helps to know whats fact and whats fiction about jury service. A federal judge, juror, and two jury administrators answered frequently asked qu...
- Chief Justice Names Conference Committee Chairsinfo@uscourts.govChief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., has named seven new chairs of Judicial Conference committees and extended the term of six current chairs by one year. The appointments took effect Oct. 1...