Home is a special and important place. Read about topics that can affect where you live, like boundry disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- How the EU’s newly proposed Digital Services Act could benefit the sports industryIn a bid to achieve "technological sovereignty", the European Commission has unveiled a wide-ranging package of proposals that will provide a new rulebook for online platforms offering goods and servi...
- Addressing Participant Welfare And Safeguarding Issues In Sports Disciplinary InvestigationsAnyone who is the subject of a disciplinary investigation will, almost inevitably, be placed under a degree of stress. The exact degree of stress in each case will obviously vary depending on a number...
- Fired for breaching coronavirus rules: key points from the Joshiko Saibou caseThe authors prior article (available here) discussed how German professional basketball player, Joshiko Saibou, had his employment contract terminated by his club, Telekom Baskets Bonn, for publicl...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. We like to highlight an attorney from time to time and we would like to introduce you to Attorney Joni Salomon with Salomon Law Corporation. Click here to learn more.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Judiciary Addresses Cybersecurity Breach: Extra Safeguards to Protect Sensitive Court Recordsinfo@uscourts.govAfter the recent disclosure of widespread cybersecurity breaches of both private sector and government computer systems, federal courts are immediately adding new security procedures to protect highly...
- Duff to Retire as Administrative Office Director; Judge Mauskopf Named as Successorinfo@uscourts.govJames C. Duff has announced he will retire as the director of the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts on Jan. 31. Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., has appointed Chief Judge Roslynn R. Mauskopf...
- Chief Justice Roberts Issues 2020 Year-End Reportinfo@uscourts.govChief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., has issued his 2020 Year-End Report on the Federal Judiciary...
- Judicial Security Legislation Stalls, Awaits Congressional Action in firstname.lastname@example.orgOn Wednesday afternoon, the United States Senate considered but failed to act on the Daniel Anderl Judicial Security and Privacy Act of 2020, legislation that would enhance the security protections fo...
- Federal Courts Participate in Audio Livestream Pilotinfo@uscourts.govThirteen district courts around the country will livestream audio of select proceedings in civil cases of public interest next year as part of a two-year pilot program...
- Judges Bring Students and Their Families an Inside Look at The Bill of Rightsinfo@uscourts.govStudents and parents across the Midwest gathered around computer screens set up at kitchen tables, desks, and couches to join federal judges and volunteer attorneys in an educational celebration of th...