Home is a special and important place. Read about topics that can affect where you live, like boundry disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- Indian sports law update: BCCI conflict of interest cases and IPL’s Covid-19 rulesWith the recent and much anticipated return of the Indian Premier League (IPL), this Indian sports law update examines a number of contemporary issues from the world of, namely:IPLs Covid-19 procedure...
- Discrimination in football: a guide to The FA’s new charging policies and sanctioning guidelinesIn August 2020, after consultation with various stakeholders, The Football Association (The FA)published new charging policies and sanctioning guidelines for discrimination by participants and spectat...
- WADA v. Sun Yang & FINA: Reflections of a Chinese lawyer & lessons for sports in ChinaThis article examines the Sun Yang case from the personal perspective of the Author, a Chinese lawyer based in Beijing who made her way to Montreux, Switzerland and attended the 9-hour Court of Arbitr...
- Is there trouble on the horizon for algorithms in sport?Algorithms have featured heavily in the news lately, albeit for the wrong reasons. The algorithms used to determine UK school examination results were eventually abandoned after a chorus of derision a...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. We like to highlight an attorney from time to time and we would like to introduce you to Ned Gill III. Click here to learn more.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Judges Share 50 Years as Colleagues and Friendsinfo@uscourts.govOn the same afternoon in October 1970, the Senate confirmed four new federal judges from Florida. This month, three are celebrating a half-century on the bench, as well as a strong, continuing friends...
- Judge Rya Zobel to Receive 2020 Devitt Awardinfo@uscourts.govSenior U.S. District Judge Rya Zobel, who grew up in Nazi Germany and later became the first woman to serve as director of the Federal Judicial Center, is the recipient of the 2020 Edward J. Devitt Di...
- New Jury Instructions Strengthen Social Media Cautionsinfo@uscourts.govA federal Judiciary committee has issued a new set of model jury instructions that federal judges may use to deter jurors from using social media to research or communicate about cases...
- Judiciary Steps Up Calls to Enact Security Measuresinfo@uscourts.govCiting the latest act of violence this year, in which a judge's family andofficers at two federal courthouses have come under attack, the Judiciary has stepped up its call to congressional leaders for...
- Facing Long Post-Hurricane Recovery, Court in La. Gets Help From Friendsinfo@uscourts.govHurricane Laura has left a lasting impact on the Western Louisiana community of Lake Charles, and the federal courthouse could be closed a year or more. Despite the disarray, courts in New Orleans, Te...
- 'All too frequent tragedies demand action to improve judicial security,' Judge tells Judicial Conferenceinfo@uscourts.govFour federal judges and three family members have been killed since 1979. These horrific tragedies must stop, Judge David W. McKeague told the Judicial Conference of the United States today...