CEO Bob Heston shares a teaser about an exciting new LegalEASE 2022 intiative!
The Legal Corner
Welcome to the LegalEASE Legal Corner. To search for an attorney, please begin by clicking "Register" or "Log In".
The Attorney Search Directory is available for your use during the pandemic. The use of the attorney search directory does not infer any benefit coverage, reimburstment or insurance. Please contact member services to confirm benefit eligibility and coverage levels.
Featured: The Legal Eagle
Real Lawyer vs. Movie Lawyer | Lawyer Reacts to A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, & Erin Brockovich
Real Lawyer Reacts to Suits (full episode)
Real Lawyer Reacts to Liar Liar, My Cousin Vinny, Insider, Devil's Advocate // LegalEagle
Real Lawyer Reacts to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Episode 1)
Real Lawyer Reacts to How to Get Away With Murder (Episode 1)
- The Azeem Rafiq Case: How Sports Can Better Tackle Player DiscriminationFans defacing player murals, sexist comments from coaches, racist locker-room remarks: discrimination in sport can, unfortunately, take many forms. The difficult task of reducing and, in a perfect wor...
- A new dawn? How India Is Regulating Online Gaming & Fantasy SportsAccording to a report released by KPMG, gamechilling, a trend has seen a significant rise in India with lockdowns and work from home models. The Indian online gaming market saw a drastic increase i...
- Fan Tokens And The Sport Industry: Key Legal And Commercial RisksWhat do the Caribbean Premier League, FC Barcelona, Everton FC, the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team all have in common? They have all recently laun...
- The Legal Recognition Of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) In IndiaNon-fungible tokens (NFTs) are the latest trend taking the digital world by storm. While their range of potential use cases are still being explored - from authenticating physical works of art to e...
- Football transfers: Buy-Back Clauses explainedThis article was originally published on 25 August 2014 and has been completely revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.A transfer agreement between a buying and selling club can inclu...
- How DNA Was Used To Determine Sample Identity In An Anti-Doping First For India – The Case Of Vijay SinghVijay Singh (Mr. Singh) is an Indian athlete who enjoyed circuit racing and competing at the JK Tyre Championships once every year at the Buddh International Circuit near New Delhi. He was an amateur...
Featured In-Network Attorney
A very important part of LegalEASE are our Network Attorneys who provide excellent service to our members. Let us introduce to you Ramina Dehkhoda-Steele, who is the Partner-in-Charge of the Firm’s Redmond, Washington office of Wong Fleming. Click here to learn more about Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele.
Search For An Attorney
Search for an attorney to assist you with your legal needs. Whether you are looking for help with selling a house, creaing a trust, or asking a simple legal question, click here to search for a network attorney.
Areas of Law
Stay prepared with estate planning where you can learn how to fine-tune your assets as your life situation changes.
Family circumstances can change and we have provided articles to help walk you through difficult situations.
Owning and operating an automobile comes with many responsibilities. Read topics such as traffic tickets to accidents.
Financial situations arise in day to day life. Read more to stay informed and how you can protect what you worked so hard for.
Home is a special and important place. Read topics such as boundary disputes, landlord issues and buying a new home.
Supreme Court News
- Judge Ada Brown Encourages People to Embrace Their Diversityinfo@uscourts.govJudge Ada E. Brown is the first woman of African American heritage to serve in the Northern District of Texas, in the over 140-year history of the court. She also is one of just a handful of individua...
- Just the Facts: Insurance Case Filings Spike After Natural Disastersinfo@uscourts.govIn the U.S. district courts, filings of civil cases involving insurance typically have surged following weather catastrophes. Over the past 20 years, devastating hurricanes and severe floods have resu...
- Judge J. Clifford Wallace Honored for Advancing Rule of Lawinfo@uscourts.govJudge J. Clifford Wallace, a federal judge who has advised judiciaries in more than 70 countries during his half-century on the bench, has been selected to receive the 2022 Susan and Carl Bolch Jr. Pr...
- Veterans of the Law: Many in Judiciary Celebrate JAG Serviceinfo@uscourts.govAs America honors Veterans Day, many federal judges have a special link to the Judge Advocate Generals Corps better known to many as JAG. Four judges and a senior Judiciary leader recall their experi...
- Bankruptcy Filings Continue to Fall Sharplyinfo@uscourts.govPersonal and business bankruptcy filings fell 29.1 percent for the 12-month period ending Sept. 30, 2021. A steady decline in filings has continued since the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis began...
- Judiciary Takes Action to Ensure High Ethical Standards and Transparencyinfo@uscourts.govJudge Jennifer Walker Elrod testified before a House subcommittee today to describe judges recusal standards and case conflict screening process that help judges maintain high ethical standards...